How to eat right
I used to be overweight, have severe fatigue, joint pains, seasonal allergies, immune system weakness, learning disorders, severe digestion problems and couldn’t run more than a quarter mile without having pains in my side.
I used to eat doughnuts, pastries and breakfast cereals in the morning. For lunch I used to eat pizza, bagels, sandwiches and and a lot of the same for dinner while also eating cookies, brownies, all sorts of candy bars. I rarely drank water and would regularly drink soda with every meal except breakfast where I would drink fruit juice or chocolate milk.
I never knew that the food I was eating was killing me.
When I was in grad school, when I was the sickest I’ve ever been in my life, I tried different ways of eating “Healthier” I tried eating by the USDA’s “food pyramid” guidelines, a low fat diet, vegetarian diet, the Atkins diet and many more. I got sicker and sicker.
I finally found a doctor who helped me. He was the doctor to other doctors and taught around the world. With his treatment and his guidelines for eating the way humans have been eating for nearly 200 thousand years, my health turned around immediately.
For over a decade of working with patients with many different types of health conditions I have seen this way of eating right work over and over again. Even people who were not under my care and not receiving my treatment who started eating right were having dramatic results with losing weight and feeling better.
These patients would also tell me that they new that they felt much better eating right because as soon as they would slip back into eating what they used to eat they would gain weight and not feel well again.
I put together the eating right method through my years of trial and error of what works for me and my patients and their families and loved ones. This breakthrough still amazes me because of the dramatic results that can be had from this simple method. The results are consistent and predictable.
As I teach other doctors to use this method with their patients they also report back to me that their patients also have great results with eating the way that we were designed to eat. I actually encourage my student to tell their patients to eat this way or else they may not be able to help them with their health problems.
This system works so well that I want to tell you how to use it… For free! I enjoy helping people in simplest and fastest ways I can. The simplest and fastest way for you to lose weight and feel better is to use the eating right diet.
- Eating right will help you lost weight fast. I’ve seen many patients lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks
- This is one of the simplest ways to eat. There are so many complicated ways of eating out there that don’t even work as well
- I have used this way of eating right for myself and have seen first hand how well it works
- In my decade plus of working with patients I have seen eating right work for them and even their family and friends who I have not even treated
Here it is:
Eating right diet
Eat dense proteins at least three times a day
- The portion that you need is about the size of your hand
- Dense protein includes: Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, fish, duck, ostrich, venison, caribou, eggs and any other animal proteins.
- The best protein is fresh, organic and if you can find it “free range”
- Eat the whole vegetable don’t drink it. No juiced vegetables.
- Except white potatoes, bean and lentils
- Green beans are ok
- Eat fruit between your meals
- Don’t mix fruit in your stomach with veggies or proteins
- Don’t drink fruit juice
- Don’t eat dried fruit
- Use butter (butter that is yellow is best. It comes from grass fed cows. “Kerry Gold Irish Butter” is a good example)
- Use olive oil
- Don’t eat foods with canola oil, vegetable oil, hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils
- Drink a liter of water for every 50 pounds of body weight
- Drink water first thing in the morning, this is when you are the most dehydrated
- Distilled water is best for most people. Second best is filtered.
- Don’t drink tap water, reverse osmosis water, or any other types of “enhanced” water
Eat every two hours
- Eat small amounts of food in between your meals
- This prevents your body from going into starvation mode and causes you to burn fat
Avoid the following
- Dairy (butter is ok)
Don’t eat any refined foods
- No white foods
- No sugar
- No grains
- No bread
- No pasta
- No cereals
- No rice
- No cookies, cake, pie, candy, ice cream and other sweets
- No sweeteners, natural or man made
- No soda or sweetened drinks, sweetened tea, sweetened coffee drinks
Don’t eat any foods with ingredients in it that you can’t pronounce
- No Monosodium glutamate
- No hydrolyzed proteins
Cut down alcohol to once or twice a week
- Only a drink one or two drinks once or twice a week
- Don’t drink cheap alcohol because they usually have chemicals added to speed up their production. This will cause you to feel worse and gain more weight.
- Don’t drink domestic beer except “Coors” or microbrewery brands.
Only drink caffeine in the mornings
- No caffeine after lunch
- Only drink a cup or two
- Don’t drink herbal teas on a daily basis
- No sweeteners
- No milk, soy milk, rice milk or other types of non dairy products. Hemp milk is ok.
- The little sharp pieces that get stuck in your teeth are like razor blades to the intestines and causes inflammation and leaky gut syndrome
No nuts or seeds
- They contain “phytic acids” which block mineral absorption in you intestines and are physically rough on the intestines
If you want to speed up you weight loss stop eating all fruit also!
This is very simple. Just eat proteins, vegetables and fruits in between you meals. Cutting out fruit 100% will turbo charge losing weight. Eat something every two hours even if it is just a few small bites of something. Drink water on a empty stomach. These few sentences sum up the whole eating right diet. There is no measuring of fats and carbs. No calorie counting. No restricting the Amount you eat.
If you think about it. Our bodies are like a very precise machine. Like a high performance car. If you put good gas into the car it works beautifully. If you put cheap gas or the wrong type of gas in the car it will run poorly or not run at all. Our bodies are the same way. If we don’t put in the right fuel, it will not work well.
How to get started
- Go to the store and buy some good fresh natural proteins and vegetables
- Throw out every thing in your house that is not part of the eating right diet. If it is in your house you will eat it! Get it out now.
- Make sure you have a good water supply. Have distilled water delivered, get a water distiller or get some at the grocery store. Or get a high quality water filter, not a “reverse osmosis” filter.
- If you are eating out ask for substitutions for bread and starches. Instead of fries, rice, bread, bun or pasta substitute a side of veggies or a side salad. This is usually not a problem. I’ve been doing it for years.
- Plan out your meals. Have salads with protein, steamed or sautéed veggies with protein, soups, stews. Look on www.foodnetwork.com to look for recipes from the top chefs in the world…for free! There is a learning curve. You have to get used to preparing or eating in a new way. There are some very satisfying recipes and food out there to eat that don’t include bread, pasta, grains, potatoes, etc…
Don’t procrastinate, start today! If you fall off of the wagon, just realize it and figure out what happened and start back up again. Become aware of why you sabotage your eating right and it will happen less and less in the future.
Give it at least two weeks to a month to see results.
- Instead of weighing yourself on a scale measure you waist line first thing in the morning after you use the restroom.
- You will be burning fat and putting on muscle. Muscle weighs more that fat so weighing yourself on a scale might not be the best indicator that you are losing fat at first. Measuring your waist is the best method. You will also notice you pants feeling looser as you eat right.
- Also notice how your energy and emotions and any other health problems you have are after a few weeks. All sorts of health problems will start clearing up.
- Start a journal with you waist measurements, how you feel and any slip ups you had from eating right and why they happened. Be honest with yourself if you want to succeed. You might also want to take a picture of yourself and put it in your journal to do before and after photos. You might not notice any difference in the mirror because you see yourself every day. But a picture will show you the difference.